v0.1.1 (16 February 2017)¶
Minor release: changes in ITMIX to handle the synthetic glacier cases.
It was tagged only recently for long term documentation purposes and storage on Zenodo.
v0.1 (29 March 2016)¶
Initial release, used to prepare the data submitted to ITMIX (see here).
This release is the result of several months of development (outside of GitHub for a large part). Several people have contributed to this release:
- Michael Adamer (intern, UIBK), participated to the development of the centerline determination algorithm (2014)
- Kévin Fourteau (intern, UIBK, ENS Cachan), participated to the development of the inversion and the flowline modelling algorithms (2014-2015)
- Alexander H. Jarosch (Associate Professor, University of Iceland), developed the MUSCL-SuperBee model (PR23)
- Johannes Landmann (intern, UIBK), participated to the links between databases project (2015)
- Ben Marzeion (project leader, University of Bremen), scientific advisor
- Fabien Maussion (project leader, UIBK), core developer
- Felix Oesterle (Post-Doc, UIBK), develops OGGR and provided the AWS deployment script (PR25)
- Timo Rothenpieler (programmer, University of Bremen), participated to the OGGM deployment script (e.g. PR34, PR48), and developed OGGM installation tools
- Christian Wild (master student, UIBK), participated to the development of the centerline determination algorithm (2014)